The founding meeting of the “Subcarpathian Hydrogen Valley” Association was held at the Rzeszow University of Technology. The creation of the hydrogen valley will allow to use the potential of Rzeszów and Subcarpathia in the field of modern technologies and to build a place where fuel cells will be produced.
Ireneusz Zyska, Deputy Minister of Climate, Government Plenipotentiary for Renewable Energy Sources, who joined the meeting of association online, underlined that it is the first venture in Poland that is blazing the trail. These actions will be a model for others. The association has real possibilities to create a hydrogen engine for airplanes, which is a global challenge.
In the meeting attended representatives of the Subcarpathian local government, headed by Marshal Władysław Ortyl. The meeting was also attended by representatives of companies and institutions interested in the hydrogen technology development.
During the meeting, the management board of the association was elected.
Founding members of the association:
- Jarosław Sęp, Rzeszow University of Technology,
- Sylwester Czopek, University of Rzeszow,
- Dawid Cycoń, ML System,
- Rafał Kalisz, Fibrain,
- Marek Darecki, Aviation Valley,
- Jacek Głowacki, Polenergia Elektrociepłownia Nowa Sarzyna,
- Tomasz Gałka, Institute of Power Engineering, Research Institute,
- Remigiusz Śnieżek, Autosan,
- Emilia Makarewicz, Polenergia,
- Paweł Kolczyński, Industrial Development Agency,
- Marek Grabowy, Institute of Power Engineering, Ceramic Department CEREL, Research Institute.
You are encouraged to read the article published on the website of Rzeszów University of Technology at this address, where you can also see the photo gallery of this event.